The Agile North conference took place this year on 14th May 2010 at UCLan, Preston, Lancs.
Our speakers this year had a story to tell. We included real experiences from those who have lived through an agile event whatever the level of experience.
Download programme for conference (Word format).
Download speaker bios and session overviews (Word format).
Outline of the Activities that took place during the Day
Delegates were split into a number of ‘product’ development teams. The objectives were to:
- Experience a number of Agile practices and techniques
- Reflect on the Agile practices and techniques and consider how to implement them
- Explore both the risks and benefits of implementing an Agile approach
- Establish which team built the best product!
- Introduction to simulation theme
- Team working
- Integration exercise
- Class Responsibility Collaborators (CRC) design exercise
- Brief introduction to Kanban / planning poker
- Decision point
- Pair programming & test driven development “coding dojo”
- Problem based planning session
- Feedback from all teams
- A ‘roadmap’ for implementation?
Separate the facts from the fiction!
Going from strength to strength.
The event in the North West to learn and share experiences on all topics concerning Agile Project Development.